While 2-1-1 will be open tomorrow, many people will be off celebrating our Independence Day! We wanted to share with you some FREE (food is not free – so bring your own to keep costs down) options to celebrate the 4th in Marion County. Make sure to bring your lawn chairs and blankets. Have a great time and be safe!
- Williston will be hosting a parade at 5p on July 3rd down Main St and will have fireworks, rides, games, and food over at Horseman’s Park at 6p.
- Belleview will be partying it up from 2-10p on July 4th with live music, fireworks, face painting and more.
- Ocala will be hosting the Red White and Blues Festival on July 3rd 6-9 pm at Citizen’s Circle. Music, food and the splash pad will be available.
- Ocala will be hosting a Patriotic Celebration at Circle Square on July 4th from 5 – 9:30 pm. There will be music, food, face painting, a skydiver tribute, fireworks, and a WWII plane fly over. It will be $5 for parking.
- God & Country Day will occur on July 4th starting at 1pm, fireworks at 8:30p, at the corner of County Road 225A and U.S. 27 in NW Ocala. The event is free to attend, they are asking for a donation for parking, but it is not required. There will be fireworks, bounce houses, water slides, entertainment, food, crafts and more.