Highly trained professionals, receiving over 80 hours of training, answer the phones to give clients quick and reliable information about community resources to help with resources such as:
- Food, Housing and Clothing
- Youth and Child Care Issues
- Physical and Mental Health Services
- Elder Services
- Financial Assistance
- Service for People with Disabilities
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Job Training
- Where to Donate Clothes
- Support groups
- And hundreds of other resources… Hours of operation are 24 hrs a day seven days a week.
How Can I Reach 2-1-1?
- Dial 2-1-1 from any phone
- Text your zip code to TXT-211(898-211) using a cell phone
- Email UW211HELP@GMAIL.COM
- Chat with a 2-1-1 Specialist.
- Search the 2-1-1 online database, to find the resources you need.
Did You Know?
Every county in FL has 2-1-1, so if you are traveling or working in another county, you can still get support from 2-1-1!